Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vacation Haul :)

This past week I have been away on vacation to my favorite place in the world, Stuart, Florida! I have been going there since.. well actually I was going to say since I was 2, but my first time was when I was a little bun in the oven :)
Most people spend vacations relaxing by the pool or on the beach, but I find shopping much more fun. I believe vacations are the time to splurge a little and that just what my mama and I did.


This was the most beautiful path to a beach I have ever seen.


HAUL TIME!!!





Summer Essentials by Sephora






This was what I got with my 500pts at Sephora. The bags expands to fit so much more.
Way Tutu His Heart



Beauty Elixur

Touche Eclate in 01

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Tipsy

Twilight bath bomb

Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar

Space Girl Bath Bomb

Ma Bar Bubble Bar

Toothy Tabs- Taste like all the bath bombs mixed together with a hint of mint. Doesn't taste good, but does clean your teeth and freshen your breath

Samples: Angels On Bare Skin face wash, Prince Shaving cream, Ice Blue (?) Soap
 I also got Tisty Toasty Bath Bomb and Honey I Wash the Kids soap

Old Navy flipflops the purple and grey were only $2.50 together and the blue was the same.


All That Glitters

F21


Reminds me of Old Man and the Sea



Also have this is black


No comments:

Post a Comment