Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Revlon Lipstick Collection

Revlon's lipsticks are possibly my favorite lipsticks of all time. They're super cheap, but are probably some of the best quality you can find. My collection started with Soft Nude when I saw Imogen FoxyLocks talk about it. Since then my collection has grown. I can't go into a store that sells Revlon without stoping by.

With Flash


Without Falsh
L-R: 004 Pink About It, 006 Pink Sugar, 012 Sky Pink, 020 Baby Pink, 070 Soft Nude, 413 Twinkled Pink



Top Row: Baby Pink, Pink Sugar, Twinkled Pink
Bottom Row: Pink About It, Sky Pink, Soft Nude

With Flash
Without Flash
L-R: 613 Just Enough Buff, 616 Wink For Pink, 631 Luminous Pink, 634 Sparkling Cider, 668 Primrose, 680 Temptress


First Row: Just Enough Buff, Wink for Pink
Second Row: Luminous Pink, Sparkling Cider
Third Row: Primrose, Temptress



The color that started it all: Fire and Ice. Revlon relaunched this color and a few others (like Temptress) that started the Revlon brand. This bullet is in a remake of the orginal tubes. I can't bring myself to use it because it looks so perfect. My mom also has this one in the regular black tube so I use hers if I want to wear it.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment