Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Favorites

Almay Intense i-Color

022 Blue Topaz
I'm not a huge fan of liquid liners, as I don't care much for the perfect line, but this one is really nice. It has a rubber tip instead of a felt or brush. One dip of the wand covers my entire eye.  

MAC MSF

I bought this Mineralized Skinfinish at a CCO. Sometimes I use this as a blush and sometimes as a highlight.
Since I have fair skin this can be used as either one, but during the summer I'm sure it will be strickly used as a highlight. I dont like bright cheeks, so this color is perfect for me during the winter.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Love, love, love this product. I saw this in a magazine and had to have it! The price is $10, I believe and is supposed to last for 3 months. It comes in black and brown. This is not only useful for the bottom lashes, but also for reaching the small lashes on the inner and out coner of the eye.

Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM 20
Whew! Long name, but excellent product. I got this in a Tarte value set from Ulta. This weightless powder is great for setting my foundation and concealer and keeps my makeup from slipping off my oily skin. Once this is gone I will definitally be repurchasing the full sized product.

Hard Candy Painted Lady Lipstick
After searching for the perfect nude I have finally found it. Fire Alarm lipstick feels more like a gloss than a lipstick, so it doesn't have much staying power, but for five dollars I have no problem slathering it on my lips every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment