Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guts 10 Redkin-Review

Having long hair with medium thickness means little to no volume for me. I have tried possibly every volumizing shampoo and conditioner out there, but nothing has given me the volume I desire. I'm not asking for Texas size pagent hair, just hair that doesn't look limp and lifeless.
I bought Redkin Guts 10 volume spray foam for around $5 at Ulta a while back and have just now used it.
I have to say I love this tiny can full of amazingness.


My poor hair before
AFTER :)
I'm not sure these pictures serve this product justice, so you just have to take me at my word that this works :)
AFTER TEASING :)
Just a slight difference. But I didn't have to use hairspray to hold the tease.
My interpretation on how to use this: After washing my hair I parted my hair about three times on each side of my usual part and sprayed the foam and massaged the product into my scalp and hair, then I pointed the hair dryed down so the air wouldn't disrupt the hair shafts and make my hair frizz and I gently pushed my hair up at the roots until dry.
The product held well into the next day after a nights sleep until I washed it out. And it has an amazing smell like mixed melons.
I will definitally be repurchasing this in a larger size next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment