Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini Sephora Haul

As I mention in my last blog I was really wanting the Sephora Pro Airbrush concealer brush, so I talked my mom into making a stop at Sephora.
This is the brush I have been wanting. Its number is 57 and is basically a mini version of the foundation brush. I had a hard time finding the right technique for this. I had tried the concealer below with it and found out that it just wasn't working. I switched my concealer to Revlon PhotoReady and found that it worked so much better. It works well with hiding blemishes that are fading away. I would definitely recommend this brush. It's going to become a permanent brush in my bag.
Benefit never skips on presentation and packaging.

I had been wanting to try these for a while and when I saw the mini set for $12 I thought what the heck. I used the Total Moisture cream the night I bought it and it made my face feel too oily to the point where I had to remove it after an hour. I read the little slip of paper that came with it and this is for dry skin, so I don't know what I am going to do with it. It also made the skin around my eyes burn and I had a red patch on my under eye the next day. I have also tried the polisher and I don't feel like it exfoliates enough to my liking. I haven't tried the day moisturizer because I have been sick the last week and haven't been out of the house for more than an hour.
But I love love love the the bottles. I am such a sucker for antiques and vintage items and this channels bottles from the 40s-50s. On the full size bottles the lids are faux cork. I love that they didn't skimp on the packaging for the travel/sample size.

Umm.. I am not to sure how I feel about this. It's pretty much like Hard Candy's Glamoflauge, but this is more liquidy so a little goes a super long way. It's not horrible, but I don't think I will repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment