Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ralph Lauren Big Pony for Women Perfume

Finally, Ralph Lauren has created a Big Pony collection for women. I was intrigued by the men's line and was so drawn to them when I saw them in stores. I was so excited that I bought my boyfriend a few. That said, I was so excited when I saw an ad for these in a magazine, which contained all four scents on one of those tear off samples inserts. I loved every single one of them and worried I would never be able to own each one.
My mom and I were browsing in Sephora's perfume section and I spotted these half ounce bottles for $45 (1.7 oz-$55). I was so excited to get these home to test them out.
If you're not familiar with the Big Pony line, each scent is identified my a number not a name.

#1-Sporty Fresh, #2-Fruity Sensual, #3-Radiant Floral, #4-Delicious Oriental


 Descriptions from Sephora

#1- cranberry, tonka mousse... playful, irresistible, romance, flirty
#2- grapefruit, blue lotus... energetic, fearless, confident
#3- pear, mimosa... optimistic, radiant, independent
#4- while cherry, purple amber... stylish, imaginative

These all smell absolutely amazing! If I had to pick a favorite it would be #2 and #3. #2 smells alot like Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy which I received for Christmas from my boyfriend and it's my favorite perfume at the moment.

The only this I would change about this product would be that there is no spray nozzle, so you have to pour/dab the liquid. I don't understand why this high end company didn't do this since perfume samples have spray nozzles...

Any ways still a great product and I definitely will be purchasing these in full sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment