Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush foundation

Photo from Revlon.com
010 Vanilla

As a huge Emma Stone fan I naturally had to check out the new Relon line she was hawking. This foundation came out a while ago along with the lip butters, sculpting blush/bronzer duo and a few other items.


The texture of the foundation when dispensed is hard to describe. It's like a foam, but not your usual foam. When you touch it it sort of deflates and turns into a liquid which is quite watery.
I'm quite disappointed in this product. Assuming it was going to be like the name says *airbrush* I thought it was going to help hide my imperfections. This foundation has no more coverage than a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. It is nice and light and doesn't feel heavy all, which is probably due to the fact that most of the product has been injected with air. I hate that this doesn't work for me since I love the other two PhotoReady foundations, but this one doesn't have enough coverage for my acne prone/scarred skin.
This would be perfect for someone who needs light coverage, but if you're hoping for this to make your skin look as beautiful and smooth as Emma's you may want to keep looking.

See you in the salt mines- Jessica xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment