Monday, April 11, 2011

20 Questions

1. One thing you cannot leave the house without?
- My keys and wallet.
2.Favorite brand of makeup?
-Drugstore: Revlon
-Sephora/department store brands: MAC, UD, Benefit, Too Faced
3.Favorite clothing store?
-Forever 21, H&M, AE for jeans, TJMaxx/Marshalls/Ross
4. Favorite flowers?
-Violets, Hydrangeas and Irises
5.Favorite perfume?
-Dior Addict Shine, DKNY Pure
6.Heels or flats?
-Both. I'm only five four so heels make me taller, but flats when going somewhere casual and walking around campus.
7.Do you make good grades?
-depends on the class.
8.Favorite colors?
-grey, pink, and purple
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
-Yep, but not often. Red Bull is my favorite.
10.Do you drink juice?
-Simply Apple, OJ, Grapefruit, Cranberry
11.Do you like swimming
-Yes.
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
-No, unless they have something on them that would get my hands messy like chilly cheese fries.
13.Whats your favorite moisturizer?
-I don't really use one.
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
-Yes.
15.Do you get mad easily?
-Mad, no. Frustrated, very.
16.Are you in to ghost hunting?
-Thats a negative.
17.Any phobias?
-Yes, being held down and tickled, climacophobia (fear of stairs).
18.Do you bite your nails?
-I broke that habbit when I got braces in 6th grade. I will bite them if they split or something.
19.Have you ever had a near death experince?
-Does athsma attacks count?
20.Do you drink coffee?
-Yes, but if its not a mixed drink from like Starbucks I want it black. I don't like cream and sugar. It makes me gag when I see people who add coffee to their flavored cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment