Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAC and Sephora Haul

MAC's new collection came out today so my friend Julie and I drove to the mall to check it out.
This is Sakura Mineralized blush.The main color is a cross between a lilac and a pale pink and the heart is a pearly hot pink.


Quiet Cute wasn't something I planned on getting, but after swatching it I had to have it. The color is very close to Revlon's Lilac Pastel lipgloss. It's like a nude with a purple undertone.
I was lucky as I got the last Quiet Cute lipstick :) YAY!

Saint Germain lipstick is a pretty milky pink with blue undertones. I went to MAC last Saturday hoping to get it in case they were sold out later because I know how fast the new collections sell and I learned that this was either discontinued or was part of another collection and were temporarily bringing it back. I totally thought it was a perminant color since it is so popular.


Lounge e/s from Urban Decay is a meduim brown with blue/green irredecents. I was having a hard time choosing between two colors and chose this one because it had the irredecents and isn't like anything else I own.

I bought this by mistake. I tought I was getting a matte nude lipstick, but instead I got an over priced lip balm. I'm not the one for taking things back unless they're faulted or something is in a wrong size. This is an exact dupe for Covergirls lip balms that have been out for forever, but is around $15-$20 more :(


I saw someone talk about this product on YT and thought it sounded like a good product. This is MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector. It's $15 from Sephora and I'm pretty sure this will last me a super long time as a teeny tiny dab on an angeled bush fills in the entire brow. My shade is 0 which would be for blondes and red heads or anyone who prefers/needs light brows. This truly is waterproof. I swatched it at another Sephora and it stayed on through washing my hands and a shower and lasted well into the next day.

Lily Pulitzer iPhone case :)


LOVE this tea! My aunt introduced this to me. I bought a pound of this because the girl told me if you buy a pound you get 10% off the tea. The sales clerk told me the total would be around $40 before I bought it. A pound comes out to about 3 full bags and 1/4 of a bag and she told me it would last 6 months. My tea is bagged and and she's ringing me up and lets just say she either really sucks at math or she lied... the total was $60 (&*!%#) she was way off by a long shot. But the tea is super delish. I like sweetened or plain-it's good both ways.
Have a super day and don't fall for the 10% off like I did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment