Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

I've read and watched so many bloggers and YouTubers talk about this and thought I would give it a try. I purchased mine on Sunday and I have used it every day since.


bare lashes

one coat

two coats and one on the bottom lashes

Review:
I tried this on right after I purchased it over my beloved Falsies and I thought it did a pretty good job. One thing I noticed right of the bat was the smell. To me it smells like Flonase allergy spray I used when I was a kid. At first it didn't really bother me, but now it kind of makes me want to gag. I can't decide if I truely like the packaging. When I first saw it, I thought it was super sleek, but now I think it's cheap looking. Another thing I am not a fan of is the wand. I've never really cared much for the rubber wands- I feel like they're scratching my eyes. The "bristles" don't go all the way to the end of it so if you try to get the little tiny lashes in the corners it just leaves a goopy mess. But I can't complain about the size. Big brushes like Bal Gal Lash are way too big for my eyes, but I hate super small ones. This one is perfect.
This mascara doesn't give me the volume I want, but it does great with length. I think is all down to the brush. I feel like fiber bristles give the volume I am looking for. The staying power of this mascara is great and is super easy to get off with just soap and water.
If I had to grade this on a scale 1-10 (ten being the highest) I would probably give it a 7. I don't think I would repurchace this again, but I wouldn't ban it from my makeup bag. I think if you're a CG Lash Blast person you would probably love this product along with anyone who like the rubber wands.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment